PMI have grown the company into one of the largest in the Mid-West and currently act as Management Agent for a number of private and owner managed sites.
We have gathered expertise and experience from every stage of our development and the team now offer the property or apartment investor a worry-free and tangible source of return on their investment. Please find below a summary of Asset Management services, this list is not exhaustive and PMI are delighted to offer a bespoke to solution to all our clients.
- Preparation of annual property management budget
- Checking, approval and payment of creditor invoices
- Ongoing financial reports as required by the client
Administration | Legal
- Maintain property insurance and handling claims
- Liaising with brokers
- Advising client on arising duties & responsibilities, compliance, health & safety etc.
- Attendance at board/client meetings as required
- Site and apartment inspections
- Meetings on-site with service providers as required
- Management of contracts for all building services
- Cleaning contract, grounds, car park maintenance, waste management
- Cost effective repairs and maintenance
Rent Collection and Property Management
- Comprehensive rent collection service for Residential & Commercial properties
- Payment of monthly maintenance costs to service providers on Landlord’s behalf
- Assist incoming tenants for smooth transition
- Acting as authorised signatory for property owner
- Database management of lease information
- Property Management Ireland use market leading LETMAN software for lease administration
Asset Management Case Study
Property Management Ireland endeavour to develop a close working relationship with the directors of the Management Company. PMI take an inclusive input approach from all parties to carrying out their work as Management Agent. We provide a strong onsite maintenance program for all our sties. PMI are continually representing clients to achieve the most beneficial outcome (insurance claims, waste disposal charges etc.)
Residential & Commercial Portfolio Sample
Oakleigh Wood, Dooradoyle
Oakleigh Wood is a private residential development in the suburbs of Limerick city comprising of 152 units. P.M.I. took over managing the Oakleigh Wood development in December 2006, becoming involved four years after completion. P.M.I. were asked by the owners to resolve certain issues that had arisen, to also provide them with a service that would ensure the protection and value of their investment therefore provide them with a high standard of living. P.M.I. have introduced systems in Oakleigh Wood that have resolved problems and assured consistency in providing a high level of quality in the development.
Throughout our time as Management Agent with Oakleigh Wood we have continually strived to achieve the optimum solution for the Management company resulting in a pleasant positive place to own a unit. PMI follows up on all the little things resulting in positive knock on effects for the residents / owners.
Bloomfield is a McInerney development consisting of private houses and apartments. P.M.I. are responsible for the management of the all apartments in the Bloomfield development and the gardens accompanying them
Slí na Manach - Mungret
Slí Na Manach
58 Thomas Street
Thomas Street is a prime mixed use retail and office building located in one of the busiest thoroughfares off O’Connell Street in Limerick city. The property consists of Ground Floor retail with our anchor tenant Gloria Jean's café, the First floor consists of retail / hair salon and the Upper Level consists of offices. This property is a listed building with a protected façade. Property Management Ireland hold a very strong appreciation for the respectful use of Limerick city’s strong architectural heritage. Property Management Ireland provides a full management service inclusive of a planned, preventative and reactive maintenance management.